Gosh. I’ve been given a little blogging award by the very lovely Just Ramblin’ http://justramblinpier.wordpress.com/:
Thank you so much! JRP has grown-up twin girls so I really need to pick her brains on all things twin-daughter related…
The award comes with a couple of conditions but I’m not terribly good at following rules so I’m just going to do a couple of them and hope that the blogging gods don’t strike me down.
1. Thank and link to the person who awarded you. Done! (see above)
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
1. I can fold my tongue in half, so that the tip is folded back over onto the back of the tongue and faces the back of my mouth. Apparently, only 1 in a million people can do this.
2. I make fabulous omelettes
3. I used to co-present a student radio show
4. My first gig was Fleetwood Mac at Wembley Stadium when I was 10
5. My first pet was a goldfish called Herbert. He died. They all die…
6. My go-to karaoke songs are ‘Tainted Love’ by Soft Cell and ‘Enjoy the silence’ by Depeche Mode. I can’t sing.
7. I’d like to live by the sea one day and do pottery.
Will that do? 🙂